Walmart has an Auto Care Center providing various services to their customers.
Besides those in the Oil Change and Maintenance categories, Walmart has a separate list of services for Tires.
These services fall under this group:
- Tire mounting – $11 per tire
- Lifetime balance/rotation – $14 per tire
- Road-hazard warranty – $10 per tire
- Valve stem installation – $3 per tire
- Flat tire repair (tubeless) – $15 per tire
- Tire mounting (carry-in) – $11 per tire
- Tire rotation – $5 per tire
- Lug nut replacement – $3.50 per lug nut
- TPMS re-learn – FREE of charge
- 50-mile re-torque – FREE of charge
Walmart also sells custom wheels, but for more information on the prices and models available, it’s required that you contact them directly.
Walmart does not offer wheel alignment services. According to unofficial sources, Walmart provided wheel alignment services only in some locations, but as of 2023 that’s no longer available.
If you require a wheel alignment service, it’s best to find a local certified shop in your area.